Well, What'd You Get?

d3bruts1d

Well, hope that every had a fun and safe Holiday week.... now that the "Season of Giving (and getting)" is over with, what'd you get? I know some of you are dying to brag about what you got for the holidays, so let's hear it. What did you get? What did you like most? What did you get that you hate? :P Oh.. and for the things that you got that you liked, let's keep it at least PG-13. :P

Me? Well, to be honest, my holidays are still far from over... still have 3 more stops to make to finish up the Christmas season, so far it's been the usual clothes, music, movies, and games... I do know that I'm getting an HP All-In-One DeskJet (Fax, Print, Copy, Scan, Makes fries) and will be able to play with it after this weekend when I get it... I also know that I'll be getting a Tea maker. :P

Can't really say I got anything I didn't like. :) But like I said.. it isn't over yet. :P

And for anyone that missed all the holiday calibration post here, here's a recap....

Edited by d3bruts1d

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am staring at my best present so far, a new 19 inch monitor, seeing as how my old monitor was older than I was, but I am still waiting for fedex to get me my new Lian-li case. It was SUPPOSED to be at my house christmas eve. Check out the shortcut they took from NJ to TN....

http://www.fedex.com/cgi-bin/tracking?acti...rs=655339524377

Call of Duty!!!

a DVD+/-RW (w00t)

Hmm.. a Tilia Foodsaver Vaccum Pack system! It rocks!

MOH Breakthrough...

Clothes and stuff...

Good Christmas for the old man..

Oh and my 3 year old is loaded up with Rescue Heroes! Woohoo... :P

i got:

a blender

a digital camera

a abercrombie sweater (niiiice)

two pairs of jeans

two packs of undershirts

an usb optical mouse (my grandma doesnt know much about pcs)

a costco card

what i wanted: :D

9800xt or 9600xt

512 x 2 OCZ platinum ram

you dont always get what you want, which is why im glad i got a job. oh, and im not complaining, i love everything i got! and the people who gave them to me!

i got a very nice "boker tree" brand pocket knife. and a "Colibri" cigar torch lighter.

also "red hot chili pep." cd "californication" . also,my wife got me a "big can " of chocolate covered nuts. MAN! they suck! hope all had a great day, and ,enjoy the rest of the year. later................

Edited by dling

Hmmmmm <_< well obviously santa wasn't delivering PC gear in my area this year so...

a massive work bench vice, some Johhny Walker Scotch Whiskey (alcohol is always good :P) and a tonne of shaving gear/cream & deodorants (I hope it wasn't a personal attack :P) and oh yeah...'Master Card' bought a webcam for me

but christmas is for the kids really...

a huge pool, guns, trucks, sweets, bikes etc. :D

No complaints this end, some snow would've been nice though

I got a Sony VAIO laptop PCG-FRV26 P4 2.8ghz a 15 DBI 2.4ghz Hyperlink Omni Antenna and a 1watt amplifier with and Orinoco Gold card 802.11g , my war driving set up, works for miles. And a P4 3.2EE and the Danger Den setup I have been talking about with the 226 watt peltier, I am currently working on. Santa Was good to me this year! :P

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

:O:ph34r: crap your lucky rr i would kill for that stuff but basicaly what i got

1:C&C generals

2:simpsons road rage

3:some gameboy game

those are really it but i got some clothes

*thinks rr is rich, who could afford a $1000 chip for xmas plus a reeally expensive wifi set up and labtop*

:O  :ph34r: crap your lucky rr i would kill for that stuff but basicaly what i got

1:C&C generals

2:simpsons road rage

3:some gameboy game

those are really it but i got some clothes

*thinks rr is rich, who could afford a $1000 chip for xmas plus a reeally expensive wifi set up and labtop*

wasn't it you who was saying you were getting absolutely nothing for x-mas??

I received a new fork, pedals, and headset for my bike and some cool winter riding gloves. Also a 26er of Kahlua ;))

I received another WD Raptor drive which will now be in RAID 0. And a replacement cell phone after mine got a crack in the display. (Parents actually got the cell phone for free when they got one for my dad so it was a cheap present for them). :lol: And I also got some clothes and of course some chocolates.