Best Air Cooler Ever

Onion

When it comes to air cooling, I'm way out of the loop. The only air I have ever used is stock. TRUE 120 is still the best thing out there right? What's the best for about 30 dollars?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, v10 is horrible it's a tec and I think it's around only 200 watts of cooling. An overclocked quad gives off around 240 watts so I don't think it would work out too well. You can't access the ram without taking it off either...the v12 looks promising though but for that price I rather just build a nice water loop.

Nah, v10 is horrible it's a tec and I think it's around only 200 watts of cooling. An overclocked quad gives off around 240 watts so I don't think it would work out too well.

Uh...what? No CPU uses over 200 watts of power unless you're got the damn thing vapor chilled and overvolted like crazy...

I dont understand why you even ask for an opinion if your going to knock what anyone says and post what you think is the best anyway. Also ever is spelled EVER not evar...

He's trying to justify his purchase or something. :shrug:

I dont understand why you even ask for an opinion if your going to knock what anyone says and post what you think is the best anyway. Also ever is spelled EVER not evar...

:withstupid:

What's the point of this thread if you're just going to tell everyone who tries to help that they're wrong?