Windows 7

d3bruts1d

Nobody freaking listened to me when I said Windows 7 was awesome AND free.

If you make a OCC theme be sure to send it to me ^^

Let's see how awesome that "free" software is when the beta expires. :rolleyes:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoop! lots of negative wibes around here! I personally think that M$ went in the right direction...

I read something about Windows DNA or something that would let people program and personalize Win7 in almost any way...

So what M$ does wrong, the community can correct... i could also be totally wrong.

:rolleyes:

Has anybody tried the new Media Center? That's the only thing I'm really interested in with Windows 7.

I've played around with it. Basically its the same thing as vista's media center expect for a few menu changes hear and there.

They did change the way the TV guide looks and added a sports section though.

capture1ri8.png

capture2kf7.png

w1440.png

OR you guys could just torrent it...put windows 7 beta 1 in isohunt and you get a copy of it. Perfectly legal since its free. Much faster too, I'm getting 2 megs per second atm.

yeah at this moment you can get the iso from where ever you want and install it but it will run out in 30 days. You have to go through the registration process to get an official key that wont run out till aug 09. The thing is the site is still down and you cant get the key process to come up. And when it does it will be limiited to a few million keys. I wonder how long those will last before they are gone. Gonna be like getting a front row ticket for a major concert