Christmas Contest '08 Winners

Turophiliac

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got my NZXT whisper case today, good surprise just one very large problem. MY PSU ISN"T long enough!!!

i got a few pictures...

before

after and yeah it looks worse because the psu on top.

even with the side panel missing its dead silent. it's a great case since its free but really if i had to shell out $130 i wouldn't even give it a 3/10, really a pain in the butt to work with.

edit: oh and i forgot to thank everyone who put this contest in motion! it was really awesome!

YAYZ it came today!

post-63946-1233021640_thumb.jpg

Its so cool and small. Literally half the size of my thumb and it will be more than a replacement for my lost 2GB drive. Thanks again OCC and Corsair!

wow that thing is small. before we know it they'll be making flash drives that will hold enough files we ca use them to back up out entire computer then put it in our pocket

No, because we keep needing more and more space on our computers. They keep shrinking the space needed to store it, but we keep asking for more, it's never ending, lol. "O hey, you made my hard drive smaller? Great, now I can put two in there instead of one."

My Tempest arrived two days ago but it was "DOA."

There were no accessories (screws, manuals) and actual parts of the case were missing.

However I called NZXT and they apologized, will resolve my problem, and send me a free t-shirt for my troubles.

So now I have an Intel slinky and will have an NZXT shirt, lol.