The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Also bilcliff has your copy of BL2 shown up yet from ozgameshop?

it turned up either tuesday or wednesday from memory. 4 day shipping from the uk is incredibly fast. I've been too busy past couple of nights to play it though

it turned up either tuesday or wednesday from memory. 4 day shipping from the uk is incredibly fast. I've been too busy past couple of nights to play it though

They usually send them before the release date when you preorder which is why I am wondering where it is :-/ was going to co-op with my cousin this weekend.

They usually send them before the release date when you preorder which is why I am wondering where it is :-/ was going to co-op with my cousin this weekend.

did you receive an email saying it had been dispatched? i got an email at 10pm on tuesday 18th of Sep saying it had been dispatched and it turned up tuesday so 4 working days. 18th - today is only 8 working days (give or take 1 due to time difference).

They do say allow 12 working days :-/ and the longest i've ever had to wait was i think 10 from memory.

OT:

4 coffees

Meatball Subway

Mine was dispatched on the 19th its great what one day can do with the post haha

A while yet before it hits 12 days but I usually have done well with pre-order delivery :lol:

Just bought 3 large pizzas and a garlic bread, no one felt like making dinner tonight haha