The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Well not something I bought, but I did win a core i7 965 Extreme from the Ubisoft Intel Core i7 contest. Not sure when I'll get it though, they haven't even emailed the winners yet :(

Dang son, you got some nice luck in these contests! The Q6600 from OCC, now the i7 965 from Ubisoft... you wanna win me a CPU? :P

PCP&C 750W (the red one) and an extra set of fan clips for my TRUE. I'm also trying to figure out what fan(s) to get as well. Currently I have one Yate Loon medium speed fan on there. I'm thinking of ordering another medium for push/pull but also ordering two high speed ones and see if I can tolerate the noise. Tough call... :P

PCP&C 750W (the red one) and an extra set of fan clips for my TRUE. I'm also trying to figure out what fan(s) to get as well. Currently I have one Yate Loon medium speed fan on there. I'm thinking of ordering another medium for push/pull but also ordering two high speed ones and see if I can tolerate the noise. Tough call... :P

I was unable to notice a difference in noise when I threw a high speed Yate in my case. The dB level isn't very high at all.

Granted, there were already 7 120MM fans in there.

This is another one of those totally random threads, but I've seen it done on a couple of other forums and it's good fun actually ;)

I just ordered an OCZ EvoStream 600W PSU for 49.95€ and 2x2GB A-Data Vitesta Extreme Edition for 48.95€.

What have you bought/ordered/treated yourself to today? :)

ok king i just bought a 136 watt socket 775 cpu for my gamer, a coolmax 950 psu to go with it for my gamer :D and a new intel mobo for my work rig so it doesn't get too jealous....! B:)