The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Cyber Acoustics CA-3550WB Silver 2.1 Speaker System for $44, the things fluctuated by 7 dollars before and after i bought them. When i found them they were 37.99 and free shipping, then i went to buy them next morning, and at 8 they were same price but $8 shipping and i went looking for a comparable set but when i cam back at 10 to check specs they were $44 and free shipping, slightly less than the previous total so i snapped the up. Now they are at 36 and free shipping...... :wacko:

Cyber Acoustics CA-3550WB Silver 2.1 Speaker System for $44, the things fluctuated by 7 dollars before and after i bought them. When i found them they were 37.99 and free shipping, then i went to buy them next morning, and at 8 they were same price but $8 shipping and i went looking for a comparable set but when i cam back at 10 to check specs they were $44 and free shipping, slightly less than the previous total so i snapped the up. Now they are at 36 and free shipping...... :wacko:

I think you can get a refund of what the total was before it ships, I know it depends on the website/store but I would email and ask. I know some places honor sale prices if it happened within a day or so of you buying their product.

More gasoline. $60.

A hamburger. $2.

I really wish my car ran on hamburgers, they're much cheaper.

Edited by l33t p1mp

More gasoline. $60.

A hamburger. $2.

I really wish my car ran on hamburgers, they're much cheaper.

If you had a diesel engine you could run it on filtered fry oil giving everyone the "munchies" as you drove past :thumbsup:

Picked up a copy of Starcraft II finally (on clearance), OMG now I'll need to upgrade to be able to play it! :lol:

I just picked up a lenovo laptop V570

I5 2410M

6gb ram

640Gb hdd

intel integrated grafix <--- the yucky part of it all

i5 eh? I'm still eying off an Atom processor laptop, it's just so gosh darn hard to find a good PII~P3 laptop these days :lol:

For my laptop picked up a used core duo t2600 processor and a new battery

For my htpc I picked up two none working nes systems for the case. From newegg got an external enclosure and a 320gb 2.5" harddrive. Then picked up 4 nes games, going to mod them to hold the external storage harddrives.

And for work picked up 7 optiplex 790 Dell computers and 7 pro 23" monitors

Specs

I5 2400

4 gb 1333 ram

Ati 6350 videocard

320gb harddrive

Edited by olokul