The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

You have a CTS-V?!? What year?

2005, the LS6 model. Wish it was a 2010 but this will work until I can afford a newer one. It is a very fun car. Have already put a hurting on a audi s4, modded 350z, and a brand new Mustang gt 5.0 :)

Edit: there was a photo of it in andrewr05's photochop thread 2nd page, 2nd post

Edited by Water_Hazard

2005, the LS6 model. Wish it was a 2010 but this will work until I can afford a newer one. It is a very fun car. Have already put a hurting on a audi s4, modded 350z, and a brand new Mustang gt 5.0 :)

Edit: there was a photo of it in andrewr05's photochop thread 2nd page, 2nd post

YEah wow, Such a great car!

One day i want a CTS-V Coupe!! But not anytime soon due to me being poor and in michgan. It would have to be a 2nd/summer car, because 550+ HP + RWD = LAWL snow-no-go, lol.

YEah wow, Such a great car!

One day i want a CTS-V Coupe!! But not anytime soon due to me being poor and in michgan. It would have to be a 2nd/summer car, because 550+ HP + RWD = LAWL snow-no-go, lol.

I like the V coupe but I'll have to stick with the sedan as long as it is my daily driver, or until the little one is out of the house, which will be about 15 more years lol. I think if I was considering the V coupe though, I would just go all out and get a Corvette ZR1

For now I just want to find a 350z shell and put a LS2 in it and turn it into a weekend track/drift car.

That's one more reason to get it for the snow. Imagine the loads of fun you could have! :D

You mean the loads of fun i would have getting stuck in the snow? Doing donuts in parking lots would be awesome, but getting to the parking lot... Easier said that done.

I like the V coupe but I'll have to stick with the sedan as long as it is my daily driver, or until the little one is out of the house, which will be about 15 more years lol. I think if I was considering the V coupe though, I would just go all out and get a Corvette ZR1

For now I just want to find a 350z shell and put a LS2 in it and turn it into a weekend track/drift car.

Lol on the ZR1... Fantasic idea except if your 6'6" like me... Not alot of fast fun cars allow for someone my size to drive them. CTS coupe ACTUALLY fits me, no corvette will ever have enough leg and head room for me! If its not the CTS Coupe, its a Charger or a Challenger. I could actually see myself in a Charger R/T AWD, About 400 HP ANNNNNNNDDD All wheel drive! Can you imagine the fun i could have in the snow with that?!? Plus its in a realistic price range for me.

iI

I got a great deal on a Ruger Single Six to use as a farm gun, :)

Very nice, I've been wanting a small rimfire revolver for awhile now.

(I'm assuminhg it is .22?)

The .357 isn't cheap to shoot.

:P

iI

Very nice, I've been wanting a small rimfire revolver for awhile now.

(I'm assuminhg it is .22?)

The .357 isn't cheap to shoot.

It's .22LR/.22 mag. I came without a cylinder and had a chunck out of a grip so I got it really cheap. I already had a Single Six with both cylinders so, hey, you can't use both at the same time, can you? :biggrin: So I guess Ill carry it on the farm with the mag cylinder and use the LR cylinder for plinking.

It's .22LR/.22 mag. I came without a cylinder and had a chunck out of a grip so I got it really cheap. I already had a Single Six with both cylinders so, hey, you can't use both at the same time, can you? :biggrin: So I guess Ill carry it on the farm with the mag cylinder and use the LR cylinder for plinking.

That's a damn good idea, at least now you might actually use both calibers.

Also now you can convince the wife that you need the .17 to have the complete set.

A 3" 2-bolt gasket for my downpipe -> exhaust connection. Found out today that while my entire exhaust is 3" end to end...the freakin' flange is only 2.5" ID. :rolleyes: Now it leaks just as much as before and I get to order another gasket.

I hate cars sometimes. :lol:

Waco bought me some fancy spark plugs... :D Now my Tiger idles like a sleeping baby. :)

Waco ALSO bought me a cut out for my exhaust. hehe the Tiger will ROAR!!!

I bought myself a flight to Vegas this coming January as well as a sill OCC polo. hehe. GEEK :cheers:

Also now you can convince the wife that you need the .17 to have the complete set.

Yes, yes, that's brilliant! Of course that would mean telling her about the latest one...:unsure: