The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

The action is very nice, it has a de-cocker and is completely ambidextrous. Very neat discontinued gun, replaced by the 24/7 series but I like hammer fired pistols.

Yeah, I'd like to get a semi auto with an exposed hammer like that. All of my semi auto pocket guns are striker fired. I like the feel of a gun that can be used like a single action.

Yeah, I'd like to get a semi auto with an exposed hammer like that. All of my semi auto pocket guns are striker fired. I like the feel of a gun that can be used like a single action.

Check out some SIGs, they make a lot of semi's that utilize the DA first shot/SA follow up shot model. Same goes for anything based on the CZ-75, such as an IWI Jericho (Baby Eagle). I own one of those in .40 S&W and they are quite nice shooting weapons. That said, I do like my polymer pistols for their lack of weight when compared to a solid metal pistol. Sometimes, though, having a big hunk of metal in your hand just feels right. ;)

this is truth. In High School we did 2-3 day LAN parties, sometimes up to a week on spring break and such, but we would sleep at most 24 hours in a 3-5 day period. I miss having that kind of stamina. When you get older and have a job that is demanding your attention all of the time, a relationship/marriage to work on, etc you will have a lot less time so enjoy it now haha

:withstupid: couple of weeks ago i was working 08:30 till 18:00 (6pm) so i was lucky if i could get 1 or 2 hrs a day. now im regular 9-5 im still lucky if i can get more than 3hrs a day.

Ontopic: Nandos for lunch :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I bought 2 Yamaha's.

Both are 1983 SECA 750's. The red one has 21k miles and the blue one has 17k. Both run good, I am keeping the red one and selling the blue.

0312111356.jpg?t=1300086582

0312111355.jpg?t=1300086718

That is my dad's Ranger, yeah its pretty much maxed out.

Just bought the following

1 80x15mm evercool case fan sleeved white/black heatshrink.

1 cold cathode 4 inch kit (red) sleeved white/black heatshrink + extra 4 inch sleeved.

Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition (always bet on duke)

Pokemon Black + White.

2x cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon

2x packets of Camel cigarettes

5 gallons of regular unleaded fuel

:D

I smell a cafe racer!

That'd be sweet!

:D

Well since I live in town now I'm going to take the wind shield and fluff off the bike. I am going to keep the parts but to me plastic parts just don't belong on an in town bike.

I am thinking stripped down shaft driven street fighter. But I am keeping the exhaust stock, if I changed it I would have to re-jet the carbs, and that means finding after market parts for a 28 year old bike.