The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Miller is bad enough as it is, I can't even imagine how foamy that must have been with you running behind him like that...

:lol:

lmao

Hey now nothing wrong with Miller. Its my drink cheap beer. I rather have Miller than some piss tasting Budweiser... Granted its not the best beer out there, but it is drinkable!

I enjoy my Miller Light, and High Life. Then again I am a bit biased as I know many people whom work for Miller Brewery o.o

There is ALWAYS a better beer available if you go to the right store.

On the average street corner probably not but if you look around then you'll find that there are some damn GOOD beers for mere dollars more.

For instance the beer I was talking about in my post on page 156, Samuel Smith makes some absolutely incredible beer and it is wicked cheap as well.

I haven't see a 550ML bottle for over $5 at any store...

There is ALWAYS a better beer available if you go to the right store.

On the average street corner probably not but if you look around then you'll find that there are some damn GOOD beers for mere dollars more.

For instance the beer I was talking about in my post on page 156, Samuel Smith makes some absolutely incredible beer and it is wicked cheap as well.

I haven't see a 550ML bottle for over $5 at any store...

lol, in Milwaukee we have brewery on every corner... No need for the corner shops :P

Geez, that must be on ballin' suit, my friend...

It is. :lol: France is known for being well dressed. The shoes are pretty ballin' as well, they were 300 Euro.

Oh, and I bought another one of those 2 Euro condoms. Tonight will be a fun night. :lol:

Edited by l33t p1mp

Suit, dress pants, 2 shirts, 2 ties, and a pair of dress shoes. ~1400 Euro.
I can HONESTLY say that the entirety of my wardrobe (this includes boots, shoes, hats, belts and even a number of silver necklaces I've had over the years) does not even add up to $2000.

:blink:

I can HONESTLY say that the entirety of my wardrobe (this includes boots, shoes, hats, belts and even a number of silver necklaces I've had over the years) does not even add up to $2000.

:blink:

Ha ha, mine is way below that. :P

A $150 suit, blue jeans and chambray shirts ought to do it. :D