The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Motorola Droid

Screen protector

Voice and Data Plan for 2 years

In my excitement that it is only $150 on Amazon with no rebates, I failed to read the part that said it will ship in 5-7 weeks. However, I don't think it is worth the extra $85 and rebate hassle to go buy it from a store. Thats a Fail on my part.

I bought some Transformers toys :D I didn't like the movies but I remember loving the toys. I bought Bumblebee and Thrust. Thrust is a jet that fairly easily turns into a robot where as Bumblebee is a a Camaro that turns into a ball of frustration. Seriously I am having trouble transforming him. They cost $10 each, impulse buy.

In my excitement that it is only $150 on Amazon with no rebates, I failed to read the part that said it will ship in 5-7 weeks. However, I don't think it is worth the extra $85 and rebate hassle to go buy it from a store. Thats a Fail on my part.

And it shipped yesterday so I'm super excited! Shipping estimate fail on their part.

I bought some Transformers toys :D I didn't like the movies but I remember loving the toys. I bought Bumblebee and Thrust. Thrust is a jet that fairly easily turns into a robot where as Bumblebee is a a Camaro that turns into a ball of frustration. Seriously I am having trouble transforming him. They cost $10 each, impulse buy.

:lol: