The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I just bought

i7 920

Gigabyte EX58-UD3R

OCZ Gold XTC DDR3-1600 CL8

I must go to the US more often, I just sold my 'old' Q6600 setup for about the same price I bought this :D

and I also got a George Costanza jerk store T-shirt.

And HD380 pro headphones, an ipod nano and awesome earbuds along with some other stuff.

I just bought GRID as well, admittedly I had downloaded it via alternative methods before and now I officially own it..

i just bought osmos and grid but the wireles here at work is so pathetic that grid will have to wait till i get home to download and try out....osmos on the other hand plays nice with my netbook...me like...!! :D

^and will you 2 kids stop fussin with one another up there^, andrew05 and kingdingaling...for cryin out loud :glare:

i just bought osmos and grid but the wireles here at work is so pathetic that grid will have to wait till i get home to download and try out....osmos on the other hand plays nice with my netbook...me like...!! :D

^and will you 2 kids stop fussin with one another up there^, andrew05 and kingdingaling...for cryin out loud :glare:

LMAO CJ! :lol: Maybe we can catch up for a round of GRID sometime these days? :)

LMAO CJ! :lol: Maybe we can catch up for a round of GRID sometime these days? :)

yessir mr andy an i see you added me to your steam....thanx bro...maybe do some l4d2 while we're at it...!!

yessir mr andy an i see you added me to your steam....thanx bro...maybe do some l4d2 while we're at it...!!

Haven't got that, but I don't think I'll be getting it either... If I buy that, I can kiss my university grades goodbye hahahaha.