The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

A Russian made SKS to go along with my Yugo. Commie guns are cheap micro history museums <3

Q76tf.jpg

omg, My late uncle had 3 of these that we sold off as my mom didn't want them around :-\ (He gave them to my step dad in the will. Along with 3 hunting rifles, 5 handguns, and a shotgun) My mom is paranoid about stuff like this oh well. He sold the guns and bought her a gold cross with the money for her. But yeah how much did you pay?

Plus they work, no questions asked.

Cheap and good for stocking up for militia time...

or for the Zombie Apocalypse, whichever comes first...

Edited by greengiant912

omg, My late uncle had 3 of these that we sold off as my mom didn't want them around :-\ (He gave them to my step dad in the will. Along with 3 hunting rifles, 5 handguns, and a shotgun)
That sucks, at least he didn't bring them down to the police station and just give them the guns.

(as long as they went to a collector or a person who was going to take care of them)

I've got a friend whose mother did that (it pissed me off) even while knowing how big my Family is into guns (and knowing that I'm not a hooligan and that I'm responsible with them), I told her I would have even payed her for the guns.

Like you said some people are just paranoid about firearms...

omg, My late uncle had 3 of these that we sold off as my mom didn't want them around :-\ (He gave them to my step dad in the will. Along with 3 hunting rifles, 5 handguns, and a shotgun) My mom is paranoid about stuff like this oh well. He sold the guns and bought her a gold cross with the money for her. But yeah how much did you pay?

The Russian was $360 and the Yugo was $365. The Russian one isnt in as good shape as the yugo but they are always a bit more expensive because they are the most well made. A few years ago you could get them for half that... and a few years before that you couldnt give them away. :( I jumped on the wagon too late but they are still awesome.

The police gun collections annoy me because of all of the historical stuff that goes into the melter for a few measly dollars... If you've got something potentially worth money bring it to someone who will appreciate it and give you a fair value.

Oh... and to contribute even though its a lame one. I bought some baked Lays and a water.

Just bought me a ChocoTaco. :thumbs-up: I had to, the new vending machine we have at the hospital is way too fun to watch.

Also have Arctic Cooling Accelero GTX 280 coolers for my BFG GTX 275s on the way. Folding mod madness strikes again!

Man I havent had a ChocoTaco in years! The ice cream truck doesnt make its way up my street much because there arent many kids around anymore :(

Man I havent had a ChocoTaco in years! The ice cream truck doesnt make its way up my street much because there arent many kids around anymore :(

Start making kids then... <_<