The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Those look quite nice wev, how do they sound?

I bought more books for classes yesterday. Up to 12 books total now for about $180. Not too bad for my last semester.

Didn't just buy, but over the last few weeks I've bought OBX long tube headers with high flow cats, K&N CAI, Creative-Steel motor/trans mounts, Diff bushing, and a set of Hankook v12 evo k110 265/40/18's.

Planning on buying Monster stage 2 clutch and light weight flywheel in the next week or 2

Didn't just buy, but over the last few weeks I've bought OBX long tube headers with high flow cats, K&N CAI, Creative-Steel motor/trans mounts, Diff bushing, and a set of Hankook v12 evo k110 265/40/18's.

Planning on buying Monster stage 2 clutch and light weight flywheel in the next week or 2

What kind of car do you have Water?

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Also bought the Jake skull Corvette racing team inlays for the Cadillac crest on front and back

and a keg for my buddies 21st last night :woo:

Oh yeah, we talked about your CTS-V while back! Such a nice car man! Im super jealous!

Woo Keg! Thats a good 21st birthday id say.

Oh yeah, we talked about your CTS-V while back! Such a nice car man! Im super jealous!

Woo Keg! Thats a good 21st birthday id say.

Yea, it was a blast. Had the party in a buddies field behind his house. Had to be at least 200-250 people there. Cars and people as far as you could see and my buddy who's birthday it was is in a band and they played about all night. Seemed more like a concert than a party.

Those look quite nice wev, how do they sound?

Thanks BP. They sound great. Real deep rumble at idle and don't sound too raspy at acceleration. About time and a half louder than the stock pipes which is exactly what I was looking for. Sounds like an old school Harley now :)

Just loud enough to make me smile but not so loud as to make the Mrs. complain and moan when we're on a ride. The nice thing about them is that the baffles are replaceable. I'm running the 2s right now.