The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Picked up some more parts for the car.

Cusco

Power Brace Rear Member

Rear Strut Tower Bar

Power Brace Rear Lower

Power Brace Rear Member Side  this should be here in a week,  had to order it straight from Japan.    

ThermoChill PA 120.2 Radiator Shroud

2x Silverstone 120mm Fan Filter and Grill

Going to mod my laptop cooler :) got two noctura 120mm fans laying around and nearly 30mm of clearance inside my laptop cooler soooooo time to give it better cooling than ever before :D

I bought a bottle of vegetable rennet online. No need to be hatin, I deserve it.

Anyone would think you're a farmer or something.

I know right :P

@phil, i assume thats for cheese? Good luck with that, my cheese always turns out nasty.

I bought a bottle of vegetable rennet online. No need to be hatin, I deserve it.

@phil, i assume thats for cheese? Good luck with that, my cheese always turns out nasty.

Ha ha, actually I'm thinking about making some Junket for myself.  But since you mentioned cheese, I might try some of the quick cheese types. :)

Ha ha, actually I'm thinking about making some Junket for myself.  But since you mentioned cheese, I might try some of the quick cheese types. :)

Junket is always good.

Its the 'quick cheese' that turns out so nasty, if you have time try one of the slower recipes they seem to work better.

Junket is always good.

Its the 'quick cheese' that turns out so nasty, if you have time try one of the slower recipes they seem to work better.

Will do.  I have some cheesemaking friends on FB, I'll hit them up for recipies.