The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I truly hope your toshitba is as big a POS as this I am currently using first 8 weeks of life spent in toshiba RMAs then 1 Month after warranty runs out same problem starts again. Last toshitba i will ever buy and yes I know I spelled the name wrong. The word in the middle is how I think of toshiba

I truly hope your toshitba is as big a POS as this I am currently using first 8 weeks of life spent in toshiba RMAs then 1 Month after warranty runs out same problem starts again. Last toshitba i will ever buy and yes I know I spelled the name wrong. The word in the middle is how I think of toshiba

I guess they took a plunge, we had one and it was alright. 

Had my toshiba sat pro for 2 years and gamed on it all the time. I eventually sold it to my friend and she still uses it daily and its now just pushing its fifth birthday in the next month. Only bit of maintenance that has ever been done to it was three years ago I pulled it apart cleaned it and replaced TIM. Oh and the upgrade to Win 7.

+2

They suck balls.