The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Footlong tuna sub and 2 brisk fruit punch 1 liters for dinner now that I am done eating I am headed to bed at the motel I spent 12000 points from my choice privileges account to pay for so I can sleep about 4 hours then go to work for anywhere from 10 to 14 hours of work legally or 14+ illegally depending on what I have to do and if I have to go somewhere

Large Bacon Double Cheeseburger Meal from Hungry Jacks 1 hour later 10 McBites, Double Beef and Bacon Burger and a Large Choc Shake from McDonald's

Chripes, the way you eat no wonder you collapsed the other day. :lol: So much fat and grease.

I sent my old sound card to a buddy in Illinois. Few bucks to ship it USPS, can't be beat. :)

Large Bacon Double Cheeseburger Meal from Hungry Jacks 1 hour later 10 McBites, Double Beef and Bacon Burger and a Large Choc Shake from McDonald's

did you hear about the maccas in wa?

there was a cockroach in a drink lol, another had a cricket in a pancake...eeehk

nasty stuff.

Chripes, the way you eat no wonder you collapsed the other day. :lol: So much fat and grease.

I sent my old sound card to a buddy in Illinois. Few bucks to ship it USPS, can't be beat. :)

did you hear about the maccas in wa?

there was a cockroach in a drink lol, another had a cricket in a pancake...eeehk

nasty stuff.

It has been another two hours now and I am going to sit down to a nice big roast dinner :D god I am hungry

Also from my weigh in today I weigh 69.1kg and am 6'3" (189.5cm) tall so i am a skinny little prick haha with a bmi of 19.2 which nearly puts me at underweight (<18.5) :blink:

Also from my weigh in today I weigh 69.1kg and am 6'3" (189.5cm) tall so i am a skinny little prick haha with a bmi of 19.2 which nearly puts me at underweight (<18.5) :blink:

jerk :lol:

BMI is a load of . though. I'm 5'10 (177cm) & 89kg (~195lbs) so BMI of 28. Not great i know but for me to just scrape into the green healthy / borderline overweight i'd need to drop to ~78kgs. It'd be damn near impossible with my frame. i'd have even less meat on my bones than you do :P

OT:

lotto ticket

2x new JK Rowling book

47L unleaded $67 :mad:

McPixel on steam

jerk :lol:

BMI is a load of . though. I'm 5'10 (177cm) & 89kg (~195lbs) so BMI of 28. Not great i know but for me to just scrape into the green healthy / borderline overweight i'd need to drop to ~78kgs. It'd be damn near impossible with my frame. i'd have even less meat on my bones than you do :P

OT:

lotto ticket

2x new JK Rowling book

47L unleaded $67 :mad:

McPixel on steam

BMI is the stupidest measurement in existence :lol: I have nearly always been told I was underweight or near underweight because I am so tall. When I was doing serious training and weighed in the 80s I was a "healthy" BMI haha

I know plenty of people that are short and stocky but generally fit that would be classified as "overweight" stupid bloody measurement but am glad I passed it today :D

Also bilcliff has your copy of BL2 shown up yet from ozgameshop?