The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Last week I got an envelope from CocaCola Canada containing 104 coupons good for one case of 12 cans of Nestea. That's 1248 cans :thumbsup:

This week I won a Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6 motherboard and a travel mug from a Gigabyte USA Facebook contest.

i know someone who'd be interseted in that gigabyte p55 mobo if you decide to off it...

just bought 2 ticks to seaworld san diego and a three day two nite stay at the handerly resort....we're gettin outta here for a few days starting tomorrow... :wave:

Ok so some of you have "just bought" some really nice responsible things. Some of you Pfft.

I just bought a Fender American Standard Stratocaster HSS Crimson Sunburst (Blonde to Red) and a Marshall DSL100 JCM2000 with an MA412 half stack. A Crybaby Wah and some other nice goodies. I swear the smile on my face after practice is as good as Cex. And not just any Cex but great Cex, haha. Even my Wife starts humming along.

So you can rate me... really nice or pfft.

Sorry no pics, but anyone worth their salt knows a Fender Strat and Marshall Half-Stack.

I bought a new guitar yesterday. An Ibanez S5470F RVK, cost me about 1430 euros or 1730 US dollars :bah:

Heya Flibo,

Grats on your new Guitar there. What do you like to play? You in a Band??

I just bought an FM Transmitter for my iPod. Some corded one made by Belkin that charges as you go, too.

And I didn't *JUST* buy it, but I recently purchased a new guitar- An LTD (by ESP) EC1000vb w/ EMG81(b) and EMG60(n) pickups. EMG pickups have some CRUSHING power for distorted tones, but cleans... Not quite as much. OK, but not perfect. But that's what my G&L Legacy is for. :P (The Legacy has some historic value. The guy who gave it to me to get me into guitar actually played on stage with Bob Seger with it :D ).

Hopefully, "A new PC" will soon be an item I list.