The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

New feet for my MX518, my damn Ratpads GS wore the original feet off in under a month...

:angry:

Really?! I've been running my MX510 (which is for most intents and purposes the same mouse) on a Ratpadz GS for years now without any problems.

Whaaaaat? You STILL haven't bought a new mobo? Jesus Christ man, I thought you were gonna office space that one so savagely that all mobos around the world would play the funeral march on their integrated speakers?

Really?! I've been running my MX510 (which is for most intents and purposes the same mouse) on a Ratpadz GS for years now without any problems.
Yea, read around a lot of people have problems with the GS wearing out mouse feet.

Obviously there are various different methods of holding and using a mouse so everyone will have a different experience.

I keep the sensitivity on my mouse on the the 2nd to last for almost everything (so I essentially move the mouse around quite a bit in one small area of the pad) and I occasionally drop or lower it when the need arises.

Yea, read around a lot of people have problems with the GS wearing out mouse feet.

Obviously there are various different methods of holding and using a mouse so everyone will have a different experience.

I keep the sensitivity on my mouse on the the 2nd to last for almost everything (so I essentially move the mouse around quite a bit in one small area of the pad) and I occasionally drop or lower it when the need arises.

Huh, that's too bad about the feet. Really though, it's probably not that big of an expense. Maybe even a bit of an upgrade in performance if they're third party feet?

I really love my GS though. It's tough to find performance mouse pads that aren't gi-normous. :P I didn't care so much about the "performance" aspect of it though, I just wanted a non-fabric one because my hand sweats like a fat kid climbing the ropes in gym class. The hard plastic is much easier to clean :)