Official Forum Wars Scoring Thread

jammin

Okay here is one I don't understand road-runner. I submitted my oce'd AM3 score the exact same way I did for my stock score. The stock score was counted twice once for the stock and once for the oce'd! Why?

I did not do the scoring, just from looking around forums though I saw that a lot of leeway was given on the stock scores with warnings of what was done wrong and it would not fly on the OC scores. Who ever was the cops for your team should have caught this and said something. I know that Ray was talking about giving 0s for the benches if they weren't submitted correctly, my observation of scores looks like he used the stock scores or deducted some points for the improper ones instead of a 0. You can check the questionable scores at TRP... http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.ph...c=2689&st=0

Edit: I know I personally made 2 reminders here on how to post scores with the rules etc. One in the discussion thread back during stock scores and one during the war in the scores thread to try to help out...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said I was the only cop scoring as the rest have dissapeared, and for AQ3 we were told that we needed 2 seperate screenshots for it to be valid, we have all given them, I'm not here to argue or offend anyone as far as I'm concerned it is what it is.

as i said I was the only cop scoring as the rest have dissapeared, and for AQ3 we were told that we needed 2 seperate screenshots for it to be valid, we have all given them, I'm not here to argue or offend anyone as far as I'm concerned it is what it is.

My screenshot within a screenshot was acceptable?

My screenshot within a screenshot was acceptable?

It was supposed to be "You MUST have 2 screenshots submitted at HWBot The Required Screenshot "Of the score" AND... a 2nd screenshot of the submit page scrolled down to the bottom and must also have GPU-Z and two CPU-Z's open. The 2nd CPU-Z will have the mem tab open, also a (Timestamp) just place your curser over the time in your taskbar indicating the time and date on your 2nd screenshot... this SS needs to be hosted "imageshack?" and the URL placed in the verification box under your 1st SS upload box..... Got it? I hope so... because my score is invalid because I didn't have the 2nd CPU-z or GPU-z on my SS.

You can read about it here http://www.hwbot.org/hwbot.post.do?postId=8721"

If I am not mistaken, at the very last I think Ray was accepting one SS if it had all the proper information in it and was submitted to hwbot. I would PM Raymo if you want to know what exactly was done and why...