Wait, What?

iKillSteal

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that surprised me. I can understand one or two mistakes like that. Amazon is a big website. But to make that many? It brings up suspicions that it's not just an error...

Amazon Marketplace is not run by Amazon

Ya I am hoping that they dont screw us on this as in actually take the money and not send anything. If I dont get them and dont get charged then whatever but if they take my money :(

I was just thinking about it if they were going out of business screwed everyone then kinda dissapeared...... Well I hope not cause ill be in ALOT of trouble lol if they do....

The charge has never hit my bank yet, maybe the company is closed and wont run the cards till Monday or the computers caught an error?

With my Bank it usually takes 1 business day for debit card/money transfers to show up on the transaction history list. Since tomorrow is Sunday you probably won't find out until Monday or Tuesday.

With credit cards it usually only takes a min or two before the transaction shows up.

The charge has never hit my bank yet, maybe the company is closed and wont run the cards till Monday or the computers caught an error?

My card has not been charged either.

There are never legit deals this good unless a company is going out of business and has to liquidate inventory to pay off outstanding debts to try to at least break even.

I had a newtorking professor tell me about the garage full(literally a storage garage full) of high end server equipment he got for 18cents(or 8, one or the other) on the dollar for everything when a banking firm he managed went under. Rackmounts, expensive switches, laser printers, etc. It was totally legal, and he could sell it off for extreme profits if he chose to.

Usually deals like that are limited to managers, ceos, and the high ranked employee's though-i am betting they are errors in this case.

Guess we will wait and see monday. I already have a nice 44" hdtv and I honestly wouldn't know what to do with a 52" beast!!!

I ordered one for $143. I shouldn't have tried because I'm strapped for cash really, but if this works holy crap lol. If they cancel it / stop the order they place the money back into my account right?

I ordered one for $143. I shouldn't have tried because I'm strapped for cash really, but if this works holy crap lol. If they cancel it / stop the order they place the money back into my account right?

If they cancel they should give your money back it might take a week or two before you get your money back though.

If they don't you can always dispute it with your CC company.