Wait, What?

iKillSteal

1080p TV for $38? Don't mind if I do! Quickly before it gets nuked like that dell HD deal! Expedited shipping for maximum chance of success!

Another one.

Disgruntled employee or impossibly amazing sale? I'll let you decide...either way, you've nothing to lose by giving it a shot, eh?

Edit: It's not just limited to those two, there are like 12 or so other "deals" like it as well. I remember a local store pulling an advertising stunt like this. Of course their items were not nearly as expensive($200 before their monster discount was the most expensive, IIRC) but man did it make a splash.

Edited by iKillSteal

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but shipping is $105. What a rip! Shipping is 4 times the cost of the TV. :P:D

Let me know how it turns out. :rolleyes:

Oh I will, good sir. :P

Don't be so skeptical about it. You remember that Dell mistake that happened a while back, right? TB drives going for like $20 or something. Tons of people, including the same friend that plugged me onto this dealio, got their drives with no fuss from Dell's end and some got cancelled. It all depends on how quickly you pounce that will determine whether you profit or really lose nothing at all.

Friend express ordered one so we'll see how it goes for him. Honestly there is really nothing to lose. Legally the only thing they can do is cancel the order, they can't go on and increase the bill a couple thousand mid-processing.

:lol:

God speed to you, good sir. May the Gods of High Definition smile upon you.

Edit: Well if you pay for it and your order doesn't get canceled, then the logical conclusion is that your TV will arrive seeing as how it's being sold from a reputable source. Of course this doesn't take into account possible mid-delivery thievery...

Edited by iKillSteal

will we actually get the tv?

Probably not, but doesnt hurt to try...saw this comment just now for the seller:

1 out of 5: "Wrote to say the listing was an error and that it would not arrive. Never happened to me on Amazon before. Sounds fishy -- and unacceptable."

Date: 9/6/2008 Rated by Buyer: bdavisomaha

Dated today :(