Oh Boy

Bosco

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should get hundreds of people to flood the site with pointless threads and topics etc :lol: might take a while to IP ban everyone ... not to mention the fact I don't have a static IP!!

If some people will do that, I'm definitely in !!! :)

They won't know where we are from

I think they will have a pretty good idea don't you?

Wouldn't it just take one of them to join and look at this post?

Edited by paulktreg

Let me make something very clear. As much as I would love to see some bad things happen to techarena.com but if any OCC member is found to do anything illegal you will be banned. OCC does not condone illegal activity nor will it tolerate it. Do not stoop to their level. This issue will be dealt with in a civilized manor by OCC.

Also, keep in mind that every time one of you goes over there signs up for an account and posts ANYTHING you are giving them what they want. You are giving them attention(hits), so you would actually do more damage if you didn't even visit their site.

Let me make something very clear. As much as I would love to see some bad things happen to techarena.com but if any OCC member is found to do anything illegal you will be banned. OCC does not condone illegal activity nor will it tolerate it. Do not stoop to their level. This issue will be dealt with in a civilized manor by OCC.

Also, keep in mind that every time one of you goes over there signs up for an account and posts ANYTHING you are giving them what they want. You are giving them attention(hits), so you would actually do more damage if you didn't even visit their site.

:withstupid: I couldn't have said it any better myself. We appricate you guys wanting to take it to them for what they have done we will handle it our way. :)

We should get hundreds of people to flood the site with pointless threads and topics etc :lol: might take a while to IP ban everyone ... not to mention the fact I don't have a static IP!!

Please note my jovial manner ... ! I guess some people thought I was serious :unsure: