Oh Boy

Bosco

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man the things that people do. Dave there is nothing you can do about this is there?

Ya we can attempt to shut them down.

Basically I am going through his hosting company first.

I have heard of this sort of thing going on before. At my age( i've been around the net since it started), i have never actually seen it with my own eyes until now. Never heard of Techarena before either, so they may have just stolen the threads to "plump" the site up a bit. Those of us that used to hack could be of use to any admins here, if called upon :D

OK, now lets talk about the opportunity. They want content, right? Let's all go over there and give them what they want! :D

We could totally mess with them and fell righteous about it! Street justice FTW.

They should make a law that says no stealing threads :lol: or something of that nature. The punishment as a result of their action would be that the site and everything with it shut down

Guys don't put links up.

This going to give them traffic which is what we don't want. If you find anything send me a email me or PM

thanks

Dave

Ya some of us are talking the bad thing is where he is located being that he is not in the UK or the US provides us a problem.

Hmm... the only time when UK and US law regarding the net isn't a ######? <_<