Oh Boy

Bosco

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RR, I was thinking the same thing. You can't stop the internet.

Edit: oops I thought this was the no more free internet thread, oh wells, it applies here too I guess. But I'm just going to let them be, they won't last long with the reputation they are building.

Let me make something very clear. As much as I would love to see some bad things happen to techarena.com but if any OCC member is found to do anything illegal you will be banned. OCC does not condone illegal activity nor will it tolerate it. Do not stoop to their level. This issue will be dealt with in a civilized manner by OCC.

Also, keep in mind that every time one of you goes over there signs up for an account and posts ANYTHING you are giving them what they want. You are giving them attention(hits), so you would actually do more damage if you didn't even visit their site.

Fixed :P.

Honestly the best thing for us members to do is either bring this to the attention of other websites so that they can check the content (do it civilly), or wait and find out what Dave and the others want us to do. I doubt they want to see people going over and posting threats like what has happened in the past.

It was posted to let everyone aware because of all the sites that are being affected we wanted the members to know.

Frankly we can't control what you do away from OCC its a free country sort of speak :lol:

I dont understand why it was even posted then, surely you knew members were going to go there and at least look...

I'm sure some did, but I didn't even feel slightly tempted to go look.

That site has posted nothing but trash and "eerily similar" reviews for the longest, and I haven't even loaded the page in years. After hearing this, there is even less of an urge to log in - let alone make a post or thread that would just give them more Google Fodder and send more people in that direction.

Don't even let the page load, they don't deserve any more hits or posts.

:angry2:

What I can't understand is the time that it takes to do it.

Even if it is done by a bot that would have to be one heck of a bot to pull something like this off.

The other thing that is really odd is the fact that they don't have alot of banners or anything so my question is what the heck are they trying to do :blink: