Week #1 - news, notes, smack

Angry_Games

ok so pretty much whenever one of my players makes a play over the course of the weekend I get points for that? And I'm guessing the reason for some defenses getting negitive points is because they allowed sacks and lost yardage?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so pretty much whenever one of my players makes a play over the course of the weekend I get points for that? And I'm guessing the reason for some defenses getting negitive points is because they allowed sacks and lost yardage?

This page shows how points are given/taken away.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leagues...leagueId=214094

You know, I expected a lot more smack talk than this. You guys are slacking. :D

Oh just you wait, I will lay down the smack talk as soon as I advise my smack talking coach.

In other news: thanks angry for the amusing avatar!

Guest Buckstitch
You know, I expected a lot more smack talk than this. You guys are slacking. :D

Ok here it is I’m kicking butt and taking names :nod::nod: See you guys next week I’m off on my yearly hunting trip to the Trinity Alps so be good.

First name Pigskin Chucker (aka) AceGoober :tooth::tooth:

Yes that was a weak butt week for my lineup. Talk about bench production, I could have been #1 point leader in the whole league!

Being conservative with Burress thinking he might not produce due to recent injury but he seemed pretty peppy to me! Please no re-injury and pleassee Eli be OK. PS. Go find out what your brother puts in his cereal.

And putting up Rivers against Schaub seemed like a no brainer. Wasn't sure if Schaub would produce in his new surrounding right away but chemistry was in the air. Not to mention one of my benched receivers, Andre Johnson, was on the receiving end of that chemistry. DOH! Hopefully Schaub has a good year in Houston regardless of what the rest of the team looks like. Tons of potential and a new opportunity to prove it. GO TEXANS!

I need a kicker... anyone want LT for a half decent boot?

Yes that was a weak butt week for my lineup. Talk about bench production, I could have been #1 point leader in the whole league!

Being conservative with Burress thinking he might not produce due to recent injury but he seemed pretty peppy to me! Please no re-injury and pleassee Eli be OK. PS. Go find out what your brother puts in his cereal.

And putting up Rivers against Schaub seemed like a no brainer. Wasn't sure if Schaub would produce in his new surrounding right away but chemistry was in the air. Not to mention one of my benched receivers, Andre Johnson, was on the receiving end of that chemistry. DOH! Hopefully Schaub has a good year in Houston regardless of what the rest of the team looks like. Tons of potential and a new opportunity to prove it. GO TEXANS!

I need a kicker... anyone want LT for a half decent boot?

I have two you could have your choice

hell yeah I'll trade you Rian Lindel my Buffalo kicker (gets lots of action being Buffalo haha) for LT (heck, I'll trade you ANYONE on my roster for LT)
I have two you could have your choice

:rolleyes:

PS. Thnx for the static avatar, it's Yukonish! Log cabin, ice, snow, mounty hat, penguins... well I guess penguins are more antarctic than arctic but you can only ask for so much. ;)