What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

"Hey...lets get married...It will be a blast and we'll live happily ever after"

This one still has me laughing...done it twice and both of them were/are Liars...

Still no fun...lol

I guess that doesnt say much for me eh'?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From another forum...One of my guildmates OCd his Opteron 152 Venus with a DFI motherboard all the way to 3.8 Ghz using a thermalright HSF, he had captures posted on our gaming forum showing the clock speeds. He did lower it down for longevity to 3.4 (it never exceeds 55C) coupled with the same card in my sig and 4 gigs of Crucial Balistix DDR500.

He loves his and has no interest what so ever in upgrading to any other processor for a long time to come.

As Mr. F said my buddy mentioned on several occasions the fact that he was lucky with his stepping.

I never OC so I honestly don't know much about it, I just think it is amazing how he got it to 3.8 stable.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing...152 Opteron at 3.8ghz on air...ha ha funny...at only 55c...sure when monkeys fly out of my butt

Rarely did I learn something in school that I didn't already know. In fact, I probably taught my teachers as much as they taught me. I may have picked up a few random basic things here and there, and once in a while I did actually learn something useful that I'd never thought of before. I'd like to share with you one of these rare moments.

The earth does, in fact, get its gravity by "spinning". It's what they call centrifugal force. If the Earth ever stopped "spinning", which it eventually will because of the friction in space, we would all float away. But we wouldn't live long anyway because the atmosphere would be the first to go.

Yep, my teacher told us that once. True story.