Official LanParty ICFX3200-T2R/G Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could some one email me the exact info as to how to oc this to 3GHz please, I tryed it today but it didnt like it.

Hard to say since THIS board isn't out yet but if you mean the 975X/G again it's hard to say without knowing your CPU, RAM, ect...

how about you learn how to use the search function and learn how to use google instead of asking people to do everything for you?

use some common sense man

Speaking of google.......

I have looked but can't tell if this board supports lowering multi's for non extreme edition core 2's?

Speaking of google.......

I have looked but can't tell if this board supports lowering multi's for non extreme edition core 2's?

Yes, you can drop the multi...VR Zone has an extensive array of bios screen shots...which quite frankly look downright intimidating :D

Yes, you can drop the multi...VR Zone has an extensive array of bios screen shots...which quite frankly look downright intimidating :D

Thanks OldGuy, I have seen pretty much every review and screenie since peeps have been posting em and only time I saw a reference to lowering the multi was on the x6800.

This baby's lookin better all the time.

Yeah I hear ya, man I am so itchin to finally upgrade again.

I've been strictly an AMD guy but the time for a change is near :drool:

Now I can be an AMD an INTEL guy with one board. lol

I hope that NDA expires soon, I need a comprehensive review to really wet my whistle til they arrive in force.