DFI no 1

tagman

Just got the latest copy of Pc Pro magazine and in the Pc Pro awards DFI have came out no 1 in the motherboards category.

Quote"but surprisingly perhaps,it was DFI that stood out,its customer support figures were simply outstanding,leading the way from its rivals by a considearble margin.It also topped our charts for reliability,and so a worthy winner"

We all knew this anyway.

did you expect any different...Guess we should keep that link for the whiners who just knock the board when they're not smart enough to get it going right...

Like H_G said.... they sell (for example) 30,000 boards of those 3000 could be defective...of those 3000 maybe 500 of them end up here for advice/help....we never here from the other 27,000 that are good praising how well/good/great the board is....;)

Plus DFI takes the no BS approach to the higher end boards... these things clock very well and easy when you follow the guide...

Heck even a stupid jackass like me got 300x10 with ease....;)

Oh yea...Techman...that sig is really sick...I love it...

DFI is doing things right; Catering to the wants/desires of the enthusiasts.

Unlocked BIOSs

More Overclockability options

UV Reactive on the LanParty series

Boatloads of accessories

etc. etc. etc.

Just more evidence that once you go DFI you never go back.

did you expect any different...Guess we should keep that link for the whiners who just knock the board when they're not smart enough to get it going right...

Like H_G said.... they sell (for example) 30,000 boards of those 3000 could be defective...of those 3000 maybe 500 of them end up here for advice/help....we never here from the other 27,000 that are good praising how well/good/great the board is....;)

Plus DFI takes the no BS approach to the higher end boards... these things clock very well and easy when you follow the guide...

Heck even a stupid jackass like me got 300x10 with ease....;)

Oh yea...Techman...that sig is really sick...I love it...

did I miss something? which motherboard are you talking about dr_bowtie ?