DFI no 1

tagman

At least DFI puts RAM subtimings in $200+ motherboards instead of... built in wi-fi.

**takes a huge crap on his asus**

DFI > *

I learned my lesson not to buy other brands. :) I do agree with that magazine's findings.

Personally I wont built with anything else since I started using D.F.I !!!

The . you here before you actually build and use on is amazeing, The Expert is this the Expert is that I cant get the Expert to Boot this is going wrong, thats going wrong whine ,whine, whine What a load of .!!!

I never even owned a D.F.I before and I had mine set up and screaming in 10 minutes and it has done nothin but given me love since that day!

Where these F@ckin retards come from I have no clue!!!!

So far I have built 3 Expert Systems and 1 D.F.I Lanparty nforce 590 system and I have yet had a issue with any of the builds done with D.F.I where I cannot say the same about ASUS, MSI, ABIT!!!

Also another thing that I will add is that I needed a com port adapter and was reading that allot of other adapters don't work out on these boards so I called up D.F.I and told them I needed one for my Cisco Firewall and they sent me one no charge , no questions and were more than happy to do so because obviously they appreciate and respect their customers!

Same with OCZ I don't build with anything but their RAM!!! Why because they support O.C and put their customers first the way it should be just like D.F.I

did you expect any different...Guess we should keep that link for the whiners who just knock the board when they're not smart enough to get it going right...

Like H_G said.... they sell (for example) 30,000 boards of those 3000 could be defective...of those 3000 maybe 500 of them end up here for advice/help....we never here from the other 27,000 that are good praising how well/good/great the board is....;)

Plus DFI takes the no BS approach to the higher end boards... these things clock very well and easy when you follow the guide...

Heck even a stupid jackass like me got 300x10 with ease....;)

Oh yea...Techman...that sig is really sick...I love it...

I certainly hope DFI isn't having a 10% failure rate for their boards. I can't say for certain about motherboards, but in a few case studies I had to look over in school, a failure rate of 10% off the production line would be catastrophic (they were looking to improve from 3% to 1%). Now, these were much simpler manufacturing processes, but none the less I would think that 10% defective would kill a company.

Oh, and congratulations to H_G and all the "staff" here. You guys are a huge part of helping to make sure the customer service is done properly.

I was just using that as an example....I think you are more correct with 1%...

H_G posted close to approximate figures a long while back when a thread kinda like this came up about returns...

Out of the 8 boards I have/had... I only had one bad one... the 1st one was a LP-B (NF2) and I tested 4 of them in one day... with a 2600 mobile....

The 1st 2 posted right away at the board defaults (100x8) and I reset and rebooted a few times... once at 133x10 then at 166x10 then 200x10 and ran prime from dos... both those ran no problem... the 3rd board had the 4-led but rebooting it 4 or 5 times fast it booted and was fine...tested ok as well...

4rth board booted and tested ok till 200x10 and powered off in less than 5 seconds each time...rma'd it and the board I got back wouldnt boot...rma'd that and that one was fine... all of them ran very well and still do as far as I know...

I havent had any issues with any of the other boards I've had since then and havent really heard locally of anyone else either... so QC has been real good to us...

And not to be just strickly brand loyal... I have oned alot of other boards...I have had more trouble with other brands than I ever have with any DFI product...

I have had trouble with Asus, Abit and MSI.... ;)