AndyOCZ is back!

AndyOCZ

Hello guys, some of you know me, many of you don't. I used to run the OCZ Forum Support Team until I turned it over to RyderOCZ about a year ago. I'm available here for any new product or marketing questions and suggestions any of you might have. Most of our products are made for enthusiasts and who knows better what you want and need than you!

Let me know if you have questions or any good ideas.

Thanks!

PS: Support questions and troubleshooting still go through Ryder OCZ.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Back to the Street Andy.

Man I sure love OCZ PSU’s. I got three now; 1x 520W PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI an 2x GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI. I also got some OCZ RAM 2GB of OCZ4002048ELDCPE-K. Not bad stuff I just wish I had gotten some OCZ EB DDR PC-4000 Platinums OCZ5002048EBPE-K or OCZP5002GXTC-K before they left this earth.

Thanks guys, it feels good to be back doing what I really like.

OK, the rebate situation is like this: If we did our own rebates, we would have to hire staff at Bay Area wages to process them. They would be more reliable, but we would probably not be able to afford them. I other words, the rebates houses use unskilled labor in cheaper labor markets. I hope that makes sense.

Cryo-Z: We went through several prototypes, one of which we showed at Cebit early in the year (that unit lost it's refrigerant in flight, ugh). When we prepared for production we had difficulties with the suppliers pre-production units and did not feel the product as designed and built would be reliable. I know that the engineering department was looking into fixes, but until the units can be made reliably we won't be releasing the product. I have to remind you that this product was never announced or launched. We unfortunately have no release date set.