AndyOCZ is back!

AndyOCZ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA

welcome back, i seen u around here before u disappeared, i wondered what happend to u lol

catchya later

OK, the rebate situation is like this: If we did our own rebates, we would have to hire staff at Bay Area wages to process them. They would be more reliable, but we would probably not be able to afford them. I other words, the rebates houses use unskilled labor in cheaper labor markets. I hope that makes sense.

It does, but there's a much better way to handle it. Just discount the price up front and skip the rebates. Much less work for everyone.

Mr. Novi

It does, but there's a much better way to handle it. Just discount the price up front and skip the rebates. Much less work for everyone.

Mr. Novi

Here is the honest truth about rebates that every company that offers them realizes; A very small percentage of rebates ever actually get paid. The main reason is that most buyers never bother to send them in. If you do and follow the rules, you win! Most don't send them in or just wait too long and they loose out. Personally I have never sent for a rebate since Microsoft cheated me out of $50.00 (hehe). Once in a while my wife will do one for me. I don't have the time or the patience.

Here is the honest truth about rebates that every company that offers them realizes; A very small percentage of rebates ever actually get paid. The main reason is that most buyers never bother to send them in. If you do and follow the rules, you win! Most don't send them in or just wait too long and they loose out. Personally I have never sent for a rebate since Microsoft cheated me out of $50.00 (hehe). Once in a while my wife will do one for me. I don't have the time or the patience.

You know posts like that really make me glad your are backSuch an honist rep is a real breath of fresh air. That and you OCZ guys are so *** helpfull!

So what is the story on the watercooled ram- I know some people want to watercool everythig for quiet instead of fans on the RAM but is it usefull beond that?