51 members have voted

1. 1.

• Raking leaves
    • Shoveling snow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raking, easily. Our place is fenced in on three sides, yet somehow every house near ours has absolutely no leaves and ours gets ALL of them.

Snow goes where I put it and stays there, in the off chance I can't just drive through it in the first place.

Guest caffeinejunkie

Back and Front combined I have 13 trees that just dump constantly before they're bare. I have a three bag leaf catching attachment on my lawnmower and after every single pass I have to change it. By this time of the year Ive already closed my pool so I then have the pleasure of draining the cover and removing a few hundred pounds of wet leaves every week. Snow is 100% easier.

I have always considered the 3 most useless human occupations to be;

1.) Shovelling snow (cold sucks!)

2.) Raking leaves (they itch!)

3.) Mowing lawns (totally temporary - a few days, and ya have to do it again!)

I'm the one in the family responsible for raking...

We live on a couple acres next to a lake and there's almost exclusively pine trees.

Just this year we got an attachment for our lawn mower, but raking stills sucks bad

My dad has a Ford F-350 (used only for plowing our house and the rental properties) with a huge Boss snowplow, so I really don't have anything to do with snow removal...

lmao

I live in in the middle of a street. I have this huge willow tree in the front that's taller than my two story house and as wide as my half acre lot.. every fall it blows a crapload of leaves down on me. It even gets into the backyard.. takes me a nice day to rake it all up. Next day, more leaves. Pain in the butt. At least with snow you don't have to worry about it blowing away :P

We had a really harsh winter a couple years ago, 2+ feet of snow fall. a day later it was 6" of snow and 1 1/2 ft of ice. I had to use an axe to shovel my drive way lol.

I love snow though, its a good excuse to stay out of school ;)