What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

No problems Thraxz figured as much but........

You should hear me talk about Honda motorcycles but that is after buying one and throwing a main bearing after little over a year then getting screwed by the dealer for 2000 dollars when I was a student and loosing out for a summer of riding. I am still pissed years later over the poor design and workse attitude. That is not just the dealership but cooperate Honda with an unlisted complaint line and bad attitude grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The car division is much better and honestly they have made big improvements in performance and they closed that dealership but only after years of abuse and complaints.......... I figure that kind of venting is OK there are almost no Honda sportbike riders here if any. Still I avoid some motorcycle forums getting in trouble for reporting the above story.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only car that truly impressed me on the track was a Lotus Elise it was going to be a Lotus track day after the bike days and the owner let them do a demo on the track. The driver was truly booking on a street car and holding his line with ease. Both are unheard of. They guy was putting the car within 1 foot of the the same line mid corner every time when normal cars cant stay on the track for a full lap forget holding a line.

When the MR2 Spyders came out it was a decision between that and a new bike. I sometimes so wish I got the car it would have ben much cheaper in the end. The bike had more HP and less than 1/4 th the weaght but you can kill a set of tires before you stop to fill up the 4.5 gallon tank on a sport bike.

The only car that truly impressed me on the track was a Lotus Elise it was going to be a Lotus track day after the bike days and the owner let them do a demo on the track. The driver was truly booking on a street car and holding his line with ease. Both are unheard of. They guy was putting the car within 1 foot of the the same line mid corner every time when normal cars cant stay on the track for a full lap forget holding a line.

When the MR2 Spyders came out it was a decision between that and a new bike. I sometimes so wish I got the car it would have ben much cheaper in the end. The bike had more HP and less than 1/4 th the weaght but you can kill a set of tires before you stop to fill up the 4.5 gallon tank on a sport bike.

The Mr2 Spyder makes a very good track car. Any mr2 makes a good track car for that matter. I would say about half of the people that drive mr2's track them on a regular basis. It's always fun to see a mildly built mr2 taking on porches and other cars with twice the power output.

The rear tires on my turbo model last me about 15k miles at the most, usually less, depending on the kind of driving I am doing. Even with bald rear tires, it still handles alot better than most FR cars, you just have to know how to drive.

Oh OK, I thought you thought I was older and... well anyway

He has a daughter but she's like 8, so I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work out haha sorry

I think you quoted the wrong person... i didn't ask about his daughter.

and no one thought you were older, or did they?

Originally Posted by Iceblade:

does he have a unmarried daughter

Primary Car : Cadillac SRX (2005)

-Stock 18" chrome rims

Secondary : Mercades-Benz S500 (2001, don't drive it much, its getting old)

-Aftermarket ADR ST-10 GRANS 20x8.5 Rims.

Next car to buy: BMW 530I, and M-Benz. S550 AMG

I'm trying to get pictures off my Digital Camera, but its being stupid. I'll post tomorrow.

I've been through 2 cars in 2005. But that was because I didn't need a truck anymore.

I had a Nissan Titan for work, then I got rid of it for the SRX.

The 2001 is family car now. My sister drives it mainly. I don't like the sound system.

Oh, Well I always build together my own car stereos anyway ;)

You mean, you add subs to the car?

I can't do that with the Benz or the Cadillac. The reason mainly is that they have BOSE systems which run 1 OHMs, and if I put in an extra amp it will burn out. I have the other adapter, but it makes it worthless, you lose like 75% of the quality and power.

I want the new s550 and 5 Series because they have harman/kardon LOGIC7 14 speaker Systems.