[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

I've approved your application. Welcome to the DIY-Gaming Clan. Our VOIP of choice is TeamSpeak (by majority vote), but many of us still use xFire to track who's online and what games they are playing.

Are you going to Eureka Springs for the car show in October?

Do you ever come up to Fayetteville for football, basketball or baseball games?

I'm an alumni of U of A :)

We are season ticket holders for football, and go to basketball and baseball whenever we can find spare tickets and some spare money :(

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for adding me. Will check out teamspeak and see if I cant get it up and going. Will be in Bentonville for sparks in the ozarks. I get to catch a football and basketball game now in then, but I have only made it to 1 game last year. trying for more this year

Where can I find our TS server address for CS, CS:S and DoD

Well, I'm still waiting on that. Over the course of the last year we've had various members dedicate server bandwidth to the cause. But as of right now I can't find anyone in our gaming clan doing so.

If someone doesn't pick up the ball, I'll have to get a rig online just to host our TeamSpeak. Thats an option, but lacking a processor and DDR1 ram for my backup rig at this moment.

Any volunteers?

hehehe... thankya...

Btw, look at my starcraft broodwar hours... ;)

Is it the 6th most gamed game ?, or is it.. like the average gameplay hours divided on members..well.. ive playd

69 hours of starcraft brood war the past week..

Btw.. i got 14 hours of solitare aswell, and to be honest.. the new vista solitare aint very good,i had to overclock my x850 xt pe to get over 24 fps at all times, and animations takes too long, my record in windows xp solitare is 47 seconds, vista 78 seconds..

well, anyone plays unreal tournument 2004 here ?

I got TEAMSPEAK up btw..

ilove.team-cf.net:8768

Remember to write port, if you dont, you get into TAG] Teamspeak.

Hehe, okey.. Havefun guys.. Admins for Teamspeak will be made.

Have fun guys.. teamspeak aint much of any work, dont worry, the comp runs 24/7 anyways, poor to let such power go to waste :P

hehe...

Any1 who would like support for teamspeak.. just PM me @ xfire diy - imsochobo or something like that, should be easy spotted anyway.

Or add me to msn, where i'm most likely to be when im online since xfire lack serious support in linux( serious means 0 support)

Im,

Thank you for the TS Server. Very sweet.

just open up TS

Click "connect"

right click on "servers" and select "add server"

left click on "new server" and you will see fields that need to be populated

give the server a labeled name so you can easily identify it..... me I just used DIY Gaming Clan Server as the server name

then go down to the "server address" field and copy/paste the server name that IM provided. it is "ilove.team-cf.net:8768" without the quotation marks of course.

i elected to allow the server to assign me a nickname (probably not necessary though)

and i also elected to sign on as anonymous (but may work with registered also) just haven't tried it that way.

i'm signed on right now.

I just confirmed,

You can assign your own nickname if you like, and you can also login as a registered user.

So you shouldn't have any problem either way.

IM, thank you once again for the dedicated TS server for our clan. That is way sweet.

wevsspot