[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have fun Wev? Where did ya go? About to head out to St. Louis myself come Thursday and the Chicago come Sat. Wont be back until next Wed.

Yes,

Much needed weekend away from work, home and wife.

Spent four days at the cabin on Bull Shoals with the guys on my wife's side of the family.

Plenty of cold beer, good food and great company.

Fishing sucked though.

okey.. kick up the gaming guys.. i play like more than whole diy together nearly :O 111 hours on 88 hours on 4 days ^^ :)

Maybe we need a special prize for DIY Gamer of the Month!

Thats an amazing amount of time spent gaming!

Guest SuppA-SnipA
okey.. kick up the gaming guys.. i play like more than whole diy together nearly :O 111 hours on 88 hours on 4 days ^^ :)

that cant be good for u

hahah.. that cant be good for you... yeah.. never had so much fun in my gaming experience.. i had total 8 hours of sleep i guess.. now.. 2 weeks to next 80 hour run :)

gamer of the month will then be me every month... since i don't do anything at all at the moment :P

hang out with some friends, play abit, drink in the weekdays, play in the weekends(like hardcore gaming)..

hmm.. I got a job now.. its just cutting 8 hours of my gaming time at max.. WOHOO ! :D

btw.. The rank... is it based on gameplay hours and time in clan or ? .. since im already sergant while some people are private who joined same day as me.. or do you guys set the ranks ? :P

Just used about 150 $ today on new pump for my watercooling.. cant wait for a 8800 GTX or 2900xtx 1gb :P wonder what it will be..

Btw... Any1 got money to go to TG08 ? Links of youtube vids:

Video2-tg07

I've been on Tg some years now.. think its since 2004 :) Kick butt lan.. 5 days long ;D in a previously made to held the Olympic Games in 1992 or 1994, can't remember. big hall 5500-6000 attendees, 5500 Tickets.

Hope i see some new hardcore gamers in the future in dIY- =)

See post #493

Imsochobo, you received a quick promotion based on your donation of a dedicated server for DIY Gaming Clan TS.

We haven't really set in stone how progression up the ranks will be handled. In the beginning DuTcH was managing the entire clan for the most part. Apparently he's been pretty busy as of late because I haven't seen him around here much.

At this juncture I'm open to constructive ideas on how to fairly manage the ranks.

Sounds like you bought a nice water pump (it better be for $150) is that like Euros or something? How much is that in USD?

I went water cooling just a few months ago. First H2O cooled rig. It was interesting to say the least. I put in the Swiftech H20-220 Apex. I went the kit route since I had never done one before.

I've been running a 8800GTS for a while now and couldn't be happier. GTX just wasn't in the budget. Maybe someday if I ever need it . . . . .