[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I changed my BF2 name. It's now RubberDucke

RubberDucke, do you have two different BF2 servers running? I was wondering if you are one and the same as can be found on the BF2 servers listing.

Guest Joalaielna

anyone want to have a bf2 game night this friday Feb, 02? We can host it on our server.

hey guys

i'm a little lost about how to play BF2 with you. i've got the full version, but i'm kinda addicted to the demo version (LOL).

what's the server host:port? is it 24/7 on-line?

and about the x-fire?

the only problem is that i think punk buster will kick me for the low ping... :/

thanks, thanks, thanks

crustaceo,

you'll need to install the full version

at this time we don't have a dedicated server for BF2, we just hook up via xfire

install xfire and pm DuTch and ask to be added to the DFI gaming clan

using xfire you can see friends, clan members, and friends of friends playing online, and it also shows you what games they are currently playing. you can join the game directly from xfire. it's really a pretty cool little utility.

as far as your ping goes, whether or not you get kicked will be entirely dependent of your actual ping, and what ping limits the server has set for that particular game. some servers set really low ping kicks, some set in the average, and even others no ping kick enabled at all. you'll just have to look and see what servers you can keep playing on.

I've got xfire installed, when I try to join say BF2 it'll ask me to log in and start the game, but I can't join the server were I clicked on, just the BF2 internet servers show up.

What patch is DIY-Street using, I'ved applied to join the clan, hope I can figure out how to get on