[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

okey dokey update time

after many months and ££££'s of tryin to get a game server setup at home I am now in talks with a reliable friend in the business who will either take my server and connect it to his companies vast of array of servers in manchester or will setup a new dedicated server depending on price Im expecting figures to come thru tommorow, standby.

also this voip poll i have setup is as clearcut as i thought it would be, so I will setup whatever wins this weekend and look to setup the other anyway in the new year.

right im alittle frustrated at the lacklustre of sunday and monday gaming efforts, apart from the hardy few were not getting the turnout that makes these online games so addictive, so for my xmas wish guys I want to see a decent effort in the new year, can i also see a show of hands for a bf2 boxing day bonanza perhaps a prize or 2 as well?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updated first post to in clude our new voice server

TeamSpeak [DFI] Gaming Clan

193.93.44.93:8936

12 Slots

Pls Feel free to make a much use of this voice server as possible we have no password as it is a public server and unless we have much hassle I'd like to keep it that way, the regular unwritten rules, play nice!

at latest count, 42 members in our clan is great work, well done guys!

never played a game on line. and really dont know how to start

Wil, its not that hard. PM me and let me know what game(s) you want to play online and I can walk you through them.

DuTch, great work on the new Teamspeak Server and further advancements that you're making on the Gameserver front.

I've been out of pocket for a bit this last week selling spare parts and building a new C2D rig. But I've got some vacation time coming here for the remainder of the year, new C2D rig should be finished tonight, so I'll be good to go.

Cheers and Merry Christmas everybody.

updated first post to in clude our new voice server

TeamSpeak [DFI] Gaming Clan

193.93.44.93:8936

12 Slots

Pls Feel free to make a much use of this voice server as possible we have no password as it is a public server and unless we have much hassle I'd like to keep it that way, the regular unwritten rules, play nice!

at latest count, 42 members in our clan is great work, well done guys!

Thx bud.

Are we gaming tonight ? I'll try to be on about 6:30 PST

Wil, its not that hard. PM me and let me know what game(s) you want to play online and I can walk you through them.

Cheers and Merry Christmas everybody.

Well that's very nice of you

wevsspot. All do that but its gonna have to wait till after Xmas I'm afraid just to busy to be able to play for any length of time. Or to have time to think lol