Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

[DIY] Gaming Clan

we havent lost any members to the clan but no ones contacted me on there thoughts as to what they wanna do yet.

well i change my tag yesterday night for DIY, and im only missing 703 points to have my Staff sergent rank.

i moistly play on week end since school gets most of my times on weeks days

we havent lost any members to the clan but no ones contacted me on there thoughts as to what they wanna do yet.

Well it doesn't matter to me. What ever you guys want.

Yeah i was just wondering about that, should i change it to DIY now? I still like having the DFI, i mean, i still have a DFI board.

i have change mine, since we are now know has the DIY-street community instead of the DFI street one

even if i have a DFI mobo, im more proud to me member of the DIY street then having a DFI board

DuTch,

Wanna start a poll on whether we should change our clan tag? Hello everyone, it's good to be back here.

Cheers.

p.s. be sure to use the etailer vendor links in AG's sig when you buy your computer parts. we need to show our support as much as possible.

If you guys want a bf2 server to crash on your welcome to use ours...www.teamkado.com

Very generous offer Joalaielna. We might take you up on that :)

Guest Joalaielna

Hey we got IO city maps running tonight...Hope you guys can stop by....Gotta obey the rules otherwise I might kick ya though. :)