• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i get a wha wha?

speedfire1uw6.th.jpg

speedfire2sg8.th.jpg

speedfire3sn9.th.jpg

speedfire4sw8.th.jpg

speedfire5ob5.th.jpg

Here is the source to images made transparent for easy cut & paste :)

Tha Toaster.

LanParty Text.

Radio Active Logo.

practice makes perfect :)

you got some really good ideas going here, a totally different direction than everyone else. I really like the tachs, but the uv green stuff just isn't really going well with the rest of the them (try the uv orange boards instead).

keep plugging away. see my comments about font (use Sharp's font, make it solid, and the same color gradient as the current Speedfire)

what is the name of the font you like hap?

lol pwned

That squiggly think is the ghz speedometer going so fast that its on fire man :), I do aggree with the shifter part

lol at the risk of repeating myself a bazillion times...

it's the font Sharp uses. I think t_ski already linked you guys to it somewhere in here ;)

Sounner, I beleave that the bottom one of the 2 is infact mine. I did this about 3 weeks ago and i even have the psd to prove it. Please do not steal other peoples idears and hard work. Thanks.

I didn't take credit for your work, I was showing what I liked about it and what I would change. I edited my original post with a disclaimer pointing out that I am not the creator;

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...807&postcount=9

The UV reactive picture of the mobo, in the one I threw together is right from Google Images.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...73&postcount=18

I said it was a cut and paste job.

Sorry, that was like 2-3 pages ago, but I just got in from work.

Lots of creativity going on in here, good stuff.

ok heres an update, toaster more provailant (although looks shabby due to compression, can fix for more Kb) text is as advised - i think?

less cluttered look and a dripping hot toaster!!!

moddedspeedfireom1.th.jpg

it's not a toaster if it doesn't have a power plug. look at my previous post,.. i motify the original toaster image and took out the background and recreated the power plug, also i enhanced some of the color. it's all in psd format.. scroll up ;)

likewhoa

sorry dude green power plug looked a bit silly in amongst all the orange flames, normally i would put it in but in this case it just dont fit, (you can pretend its there in this one ;) (used you psd neways, thanks saved a bit of time)

lastest edit

moddedspeedfirepi7.th.jpg