DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t_ski: yeah that race car is just too busy, and the color clash is bad (if it were darker instead of bright blue lol...but then it might still make everything too busy).

Splave: its too busy, and I would like to see the toaster less transparent as it is a major symbol for us (those that have been around DFI since the beginning of Lanparty...it was super-tough to get that damn toaster so to us old-timers, its something we'd really like to finally have displayed openly up in that logo area!).

I dig the idea of the shifter knob (you could try all kinds of different numbers...volts, multipliers, FSB's, etc)

check my previous replies also about fonts...I think the one we love the most is that font that Sharp uses (and I think t_ski is now using it)

(and I do know you just getting started and fleshing ideas ;) )

I dont know if it will help but I saw a post on the new info vs old info in threads.... the little tachs...what if you made the little tach needle green for new info..? easy way to catch the eye...;)

dont know if I should post this here but the other (hold on) the other thread got locked...just a suggestion....

;)

Yeah - i was thinking this earlier as well, but didn't get in b4 the other thread closed.

Maybe the Tach needle could be 'red-lining' for new posts?

Some of those designs so far look great:cool:

The Skull logo looks out of place. (2d vs 3d) What happened to the test logo, I thought the backdrop was actually pretty cool;

I am not crazy about the color of the board in the foreground, but I do like how it "pops-out" at you in 3d.

I think the logo would look better if the mobo in the background was in place of the foreground one and the background had some other design in it that's not so busy.

I am not that great at actually working in photoshop, but maybe someone catches my drift and gets inspired.

Sounner, I beleave that the bottom one of the 2 is infact mine. I did this about 3 weeks ago and i even have the psd to prove it. Please do not steal other peoples idears and hard work. Thanks.

Sounner, I beleave that the bottom one of the 2 is infact mine. I did this about 3 weeks ago and i even have the psd to prove it. Please do not steal other peoples idears and hard work. Thanks.

no one is stealing anything from you

The images you used in your own mock-up were images that came from me and DFI. You did not take the pictures, nor did you make the pictures. You only downloaded them.

Do not come in here again accusations of this nature again.

Thats not to bad there Splave!

Well I have been using the new template and its not bad at all actually!

But the Beige ..ehh I dont know what to think about that still. Is there any other color that would work with this template scheme Travis? Maybe a different text color??

Just asking, don't set me on fire and push me out the window!

Maybe some Limelight Green in the Tachs would would jazz it up a little and make them stand out more and be more appealing?