DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

but in the design specifications given by happy_games we are told what he wants keeping and replacing, this is why most are keping alot of the speedfire stuff. ;)

i saw that, thanks, just think it would be cooler to have our own brand new logo rather than a photoshoped template

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that, thanks, just think it would be cooler to have our own brand new logo rather than a photoshoped template

the logo is (will be) brand new

the template is just a guide for you so you can make your creations fit within teh boundaries of the template, and hence the forum itself (since it is the forum's template)

Gotta go to the girlfriends, fathers rememberance ceremony at the cancer institute in the city tommorow so I wont have any updates till thurs if its still goin on. Peace and good work guys :) lotta do-able ones posted.

I dont know...that is pretty much how I imagine should be looking from that level of perspective - one side will look like it is shorter, since the effect is to try and trick you into thinking its further way

I did some googling to try to find an actual picture of a street sign that is taken at close to the same perspective as yours. Check out this link:

http://www.gogginsville.org/gen_images/streetsigns4.jpg

See what I'm talking about with yours now?

Also, one solution to prevent the DFI-Street sign from being cut off by the Forum sign is to have a small section of the pole between the two signs so the top one will be lifted just high enough to still be readable.

Another thought is to align the radioactive sign so it's at the same angle as either one of the street signs.

lose the drip nad show it again with least compression

done,

moddedspeedfire1xa1.th.jpg

just spotted the motherboard below the black line will get sorted now.

moddedspeedfire1zl6.th.jpg

Sorted.

hmm pulled the toaster down slighlty as it was creeping away over the top of the image. and redid the text as rpeating dfi street was a bit lame.

moddedspeedfire12sn7.th.jpg

little edit done again so you can see the rest of the toaster on top of the border and ive added in the cable going off of the screen.

moddedspeedfire12mc8.th.jpg

Just my thoughts. You guys working on this project might wont to take in account when making the logo with the wide margin on the sides and you win. well that's what we are gonna get