HOT HOT!!! 7900 GTO >= GTX For $232.00 AR

lilbear

Got em at scan now too, £178 inc free shipping

r4z

Thanks r4z, i had ordered mine a week ago nearly from ebuyer they said i should have them by Thurs 5th, they havent even left the WH yet, even though they got 290 of these things in stock, to say i am pi$$ed off does not come close. I was just wondering if you had ordered from the same, its the first time i have used them. If i had known Scan were doing them i would have went there, far better turnaround.

Logan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be moved to the video card section and be the official 7900gto thread

Why don't you start a thread there OBA+,I don't have mine yet or I'd post what kind of OC's I'm getting and anything relevant

Why don't you start a thread there OBA+,I don't have mine yet or I'd post what kind of OC's I'm getting and anything relevant

Yeah for sure, then when more folks have these hint hint they got some where to go to show them off,,,,,,:)

Logan

well this card has been fun but i'm going to probaly sell it here in a few days lol not really worth it seeing as I still have these 2 7800gt's sitting ehre that no one wants to buy lol.

Put the 2 7800gt's on ebay and get another GTO:D

Put the 2 7800gt's on ebay and get another GTO:D

honestly i have hardly any use for one of these but with 2 lol thats jsut a bit overkill for me atm I am jsut going to sell and put off and do a major overhaul possibly conroe and g80.

Thanks r4z, i had ordered mine a week ago nearly from ebuyer they said i should have them by Thurs 5th, they havent even left the WH yet, even though they got 290 of these things in stock, to say i am pi$$ed off does not come close. I was just wondering if you had ordered from the same, its the first time i have used them. If i had known Scan were doing them i would have went there, far better turnaround.

Logan

Yup thats why I didnt bother ordering from them, when I looked Ebuyer did not have them in stock and Scan were trying to sell @ £350!!!!!

Also as Isaid Dabs.com had the offer on.

so far 700/800 but coolbits doesn't have anymore over 800 on memory

I believe that is a BIOS restriction, you have to flash to GTX BIOS to get the access to the higher clock speeds, Q is, is it worth voiding your warranty for a 'chance' at higher Mhz?

r4z

yo you droped me a pm but ur inbox is full so here is the reply

"never had a problem using 2 different brands only reason I flashed bios was for higher overclock."

Thanks,I suspected as much.

@OBA+

Is that w/everything stock,rig OCed ?Give us some particulars please