Can I borrow your ssn#, m/c #, and pin?

Daddyjaxx

this is disgusting, imagine you have just set up your relative/friend with their first computer and internet this what they get what do u think they are gonna do? evil evil people who do this. praying on the people who have less knoweledge than they do, heck once we were all new to "computers" and may have even filled this out ourselves.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic, I know, but am I the only one REALLY bothered by this picture? Everything I've ever learned about gun safety right out the window. Playing with a real rifle, aiming it at a person, and his finger's wrapped around the trigger!!! :eek:

Sorry for the hijack.

Off topic, I know, but am I the only one REALLY bothered by this picture? Everything I've ever learned about gun safety right out the window. Playing with a real rifle, aiming it at a person, and his finger's wrapped around the trigger!!! :eek:

Sorry for the hijack.

yea its wrong, most likely a fake gun, but IMO funny nonetheless...

am I the only one REALLY bothered by this picture?

It's a Photoshop. The hunting scope on an assault rifle is a dead giveaway that it's a fake. Only an idiot would mount a hunting scope on an automatic weapon

No one would be stupid enough to point a gun at someone like that in the real world.

/sarcasm

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that looks a LOT like a PSG1. Now, with that in mind, I don't think some kid will be messing around with a REAL $9,000+ semi-automatic sniper rifle. They're also really heavy (like a 20lb rifle...) I'd expect some kid to be straining a little more to hold it :P

We all wish...but only the most elite tactical units are really capable of affording 'em.

Figured it was a photoshop mostly due to the wood grain handle on the rifle and the fact it would be difficult for the kid to get his hands on what looks like an H&K G36 assault rifle. (And I have shot an AR-15 that had a hunting scope on top; it was a very accurate target rifle.) I'm not overly sensitive to stuff like that, but man it makes me cringe. Guess I'm just having trouble finding the humor in a kid pointing a rifle at another kid, photoshop or not.

ETA: looks like you're right; it's a psg1. And I'll be damned if some of the pictures on gis don't have a wood grip.

Again, sorry for the threadjack. All done now.

on topic:

i've recieved many such fake emails. it's fun to fill out with things like "your mothers a dirty whore" and " go crap yourself" and click submit. sad but true.

off topic:

i'm also very gun aware- and even if it just is a plastic pellet gun- i'd beat my kid to within an inch of his life with said rifle if he ever pointed it at someone like that. kids these days...........

It's a Photoshop. The hunting scope on an assault rifle is a dead giveaway that it's a fake. Only an idiot would mount a hunting scope on an automatic weapon

No one would be stupid enough to point a gun at someone like that in the real world.

/sarcasm

That's an assault rifle? I don't think it's compact enough. I don't think it's a PSG 1 either, unless it's some revision I'm not familiar with or something. Looks pretty much identical except for the grip though so it probably is.