How many are interested in buying a Maxtill Mousepad?

Luc@z

191 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, and price is not an issue
    • Yes, if it is less than $50
    • Yes, if it is less then $35
    • Yes, if it is less than $20
    • Not interested

(Evil_inc crosses his fingers for the nth time)

Happy, are you planing on making a profit off of the boards? From the ammount of frustration you have had with this, and what you do here everyday I would think you deserved to get something from this besides marketing.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I know that Func Industries allows you to get your own custom mouse pads with a logo of your choice. http://www.func.net/index.html

I've had the archetype mousepad for a good 6 months. Its holding up pretty well, but the paint on the mousepad "holder" is chipping off, not a big deal. With my g7 mouse and a mx1000, there are no noticeable wear signs on the mouse pad its self. I was able to get it for free, so the chipping paint doesn't bother me at all. If I paid the $30 or so retail, I'd be a bit dissapointed.

Don't those glass mousepads get very dirty? Are they noisy? Will they scratch? (not being a troll, I've never used one before)

Don't those glass mousepads get very dirty? Are they noisy? Will they scratch? (not being a troll, I've never used one before)

they are easy to clean since they are glass (and like any mouse pad, nasty nerd-sweat will get them dirty...I clean mine with Windex once a month at least, and change my teflon skates once a month at least)

they are tempered glass, and I've yet to scratch one and I've had them...more than a year?

noisy...heh, never heard of a noisy pad ;)

with teflon skates on your mouse, you can't hear anything and almost feels like you are on ice with good hockey skates ;)

everyone just keep patient. you've waited this long, wait some more. No one is going to go getting any mouse pads that say DFI nor DFI-Street (trust me, you don't want to do this). We'll get them made, but priorities are different for the moment.