How many are interested in buying a Maxtill Mousepad?

Luc@z

191 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, and price is not an issue
    • Yes, if it is less than $50
    • Yes, if it is less then $35
    • Yes, if it is less than $20
    • Not interested

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LookBackX2

I would be interested in one of these for sure, the pine-wood surface of my drafting table/computer desk is somewhat hindering my WSG Battlegrounds prowess.:cool:

I did get a quick reply from Maxtill...they want the final designs done in Adobe Illustrator but that is no problem for me as I have a pro graphics buddy who can convert

I'll get shipping prices and lot prices later this week, so just hang tight!

Guest oRiOn

Just want to make this clear for Logitech users. IF you have a logitech mouse it will work on a glass pad. If it doesn't, upgrade the firmware that is found on their website. I don't know how many times I have to say this but people don't seem to get it.

Thanks Happy G (reminds me of Happy Gilmore) for all the work on trying to get these for us at the Street.

-Will

I'll take 1 for sure and maybe 2 if shipping isn't to much to Alberta, Canada... They sound really Sweet let me know when they come in... I voted $25 or less because i'll have to pay shipping on top of the price :(

im in for one of these mousepads. I say we get the g2 since it is bigger. Also i think a nondescript logo would be best for this. I was thinking of a small black logo that says dfi-street on the bottom right or top right corner. If we are to get one design i think that that translucent would be better.

I saw it after I posted here and after the Choada thread. Too many tabs open, my Gmail isn't refreshing right, or I am only getting some of the instant email notifications, I don't know if it's a forum bug or Gmail.