How many are interested in buying a Maxtill Mousepad?

Luc@z

191 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, and price is not an issue
    • Yes, if it is less than $50
    • Yes, if it is less then $35
    • Yes, if it is less than $20
    • Not interested

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Let me know if I can be of any assistance. One of my companies is export - import. It appears that the mouse pads will be going to several locations across the globe. you need central distribution. You can use our company located located in Xiamen as the delivery point, we are south of Korea; and my staff can send from there. There will be no service charges on my part; you will have to pre-pay the goods to Xiamen; from there we can send out individually -duties in each country will have to be paid by the reciever. Happy, most Korean companies converse in Mandarin and we can assit in that area as well. AS I STATED THERE WILL BE NO SERVICE CHARGES ON MY END. So let me know if I can help.

Best

thx for the offer Paul

let's get us a logo winner first, and then we'll do a hard count of how many pre-orders we will be taking, and find out all of the addresses etc, and get a complete and total price that we have to pay Maxtill.

Once that is done, we can find out exactly how we are going to distribute them, add that into the price, and then finally take pre-orders for them and get this started!

Looking good so far!

thx for the offer Paul

let's get us a logo winner first, and then we'll do a hard count of how many pre-orders we will be taking, and find out all of the addresses etc, and get a complete and total price that we have to pay Maxtill.

Once that is done, we can find out exactly how we are going to distribute them, add that into the price, and then finally take pre-orders for them and get this started!

Looking good so far!

Just PM me if you require any assistance or advice on this. I have my people here researching the product and the supplier you have chosen.

Best

I'd like one too. I'm in Korea though, so once you get the logo figured out, can I just go to the factory and pick it up, to avoid extra taxes? (and wait time)

Oh. Let me know if you need any help with translating/communications from this end. I'd be glad to help out any way I can. And, if anyone knows any OCZ distributors in S.Korea, let me know, please.

^^

• 2 weeks later...