New Bios Mod DFI Expert

Well how about PM'ing me with that easy way as well.

Might make it on the Cd if it will work.

Tmod

LOL well seeing as your already the master and creator of the TMod Boot disc its gonna be usless to you, i put the M041106 on your disc for him, but told him to keep for his own use and no one else.

Logan

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL well seeing as your already the master and creator of the TMod Boot disc its gonna be usless to you, i put the M041106 on your disc for him, but told him to keep for his own use and no one else.

Logan

Oh, well in that case never mind.

Tmod

Yeah Tmod, it was because I'm feeling crabby wanting to try the new BIOS, but I didn't want to bug you cause it's basically vacation for everyone now. I asked about adding it to your CD because it's the shiznit, and wanted to KISS as far as BIOS flashing goes. I've never had a problem using WinFlash (old days) or your CD, but I don't want to try my luck with a $150 mobo. Thanks!

Yeah Tmod, it was because I'm feeling crabby wanting to try the new BIOS, but I didn't want to bug you cause it's basically vacation for everyone now. I asked about adding it to your CD because it's the shiznit, and wanted to KISS as far as BIOS flashing goes. I've never had a problem using WinFlash (old days) or your CD, but I don't want to try my luck with a $150 mobo. Thanks!

Hey bug all you want, Maybe loggan26 will be coming out with a Loggan26 Cd shortly. :D

Has anyone figured out the date thing with Merlins bios's yet?

I had never thought of the month or day being in the front.

Tmod

Hey bug all you want, Maybe loggan26 will be coming out with a Loggan26 Cd shortly. :D

Has anyone figured out the date thing with Merlins bios's yet?

I had never thought of the month or day being in the front.

Tmod

In the US we write the date as mm/dd/yy.

Most Europeans I've known and worked with over the years express it as dd/mm/yy.

Waiting on my Expert Xmas present, so looking forward to trying out these Merlin BIOS.

Tried Several times to download Expert Bios 04.11.06 all the time I extract the file, it's corrupted tried Winzip, winrar all the same, anyone have a good file, and not the bin alone. Is this one newer than DFI_Expert_10.07.06. Thanks.

I mirrored both here but they're just the bin files. What else do you need?

Out of curiosity does anyone know if any of the bios settings drive and data strength have different values or any of the other settings?

Just wondering if Merlin made changes kinda like OCZ Tony made to his bios with the cpu vid control and drive strength levels

im confused, cant get my 600mhz past 270 with the 7/10/06 bios is the 4/11/6 better.

No way to know if its "better" for your setup unless you try, for me the 10th of July 2006 bios was good, it got me a little further on OC but the 4th of November 2006 bios gives me the extra OC plus i can tighten up the timings a bit more that the older 10.07.06 ;)

Logan