Matrix Reloaded Dvd

General912

The next movie has to take place within 24 hours of the last movie because the architect said it would all be over in 24 hours anyway.  So i figure, 9 hours for the machines to break into zion, 5 or 6 hours for neo to get rid of agent smith, then a couple more hours for neo to take down the architect.

A hugely twisted plot... I mean the Architect saying that the Oricle's purpose was to ensure that the system anomaly ie. the one, came looking for the source, to allow for a system reset..... (and I thought she was a nice old bird..) but if she's doing her part why is she in danger...

But the truly twisted bit.. is after leaving the Architect and choosing to save Trinity, just as they're about to be attacked, Neo states he feels 'them' (the mechanical squidies)... is it at all possible he's been tricked into thinking he has left the Matrix.. when he hasn't? or has his choice made him part of the source? <_<

Edited by tazwegion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have seen Reloaded twice; and I am still confused.

From what the architect has told everyone there were 5 previous versions of the Matrix(this being the 6th) ok, i get that, but what connection does Neo have with the machines (in the "real world" he stops the sentinals as if he were still in the Matrix)and what connection does that guy who tried to kill Neo have with Neo?

What happen in the bathroom and what type of program(the piece of cake the woman ate) did the rich, stuck-up guy write? What happen to the Twins? I need to rent Enter the Matrix, hehe to see the missing parts.

Is Neo somehow part of the "machine world" ?

Anyway, I must say, The Matrix Reloaded was awesome and I cant wait for Revolutions.

Well the guy trying to kill neo was a rebel that was taken over by agent smith while he was in the matrix. The cake program well i dont think we are allowed to talk about the cake program on the forums. As for ur other stuff some of it will be answered in the third and some is answered in the game.

i am a little confused about the whole thing as well because i've only seen most of the first one on tv and sw the second one in theaters but either way i can';t wait to go and see revolutions i already have my tickets

K i know this thread is kinda older, but the comments about smith cutting himself. Smith, before he uploaded himself into that dudes head, was a program, he could be shot, cut up, blown up, hit by a train, anything, he didnt have pain. By cutting himself he is feeling actual pain for the first time. When hes bleeding it shows that he is proving to himself that he is infact a human now. Agents just used peoples bodys in the matrix, they never had their own.

This is what i have come to conclude....