Matrix Reloaded Dvd

General912

Well i got it last night and i am very impressed. The picture and sound are awesome. Hell I hook it up to my ghetto suround sound system and it sounds like i actully got 5.1 digital surround sound.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck The rave Scene HAS BOOBS! :D:blink: Well thats the only reason i liked it :P

If thats the only reason you watch it, you need to get out more(or download more)

But yes, minus the rave scene and the rest of the zion crap it is a good movie.

They needed to establise the love connection between Neo and Trinity. They didnt really do that. Its the reason why Neo chossed the door on the right back to the matrix. If you watch it a few times you will get it a little more. I still dont get everything, its a hard movie to comprehend and thats why its so great. I bet we will see why in the Revolutions. If you play the game and watch the animatrix you should get it all or at least more than the average joe.

They needed to establise the love connection between Neo and Trinity. They didnt really do that. Its the reason why Neo chossed the door on the right back to the matrix. If you watch it a few times you will get it a little more.

You can establish a strong love connection between two people without throwing pre marital . into the mix. As we all know, there are plenty of people in the world who have . without loving someone, so i dont see how your argument holds up. .-not=love

Well think of the conecpt They have absolutly nothing They been at war for a hundred years. Of course they are gunna have .. Because they have nothing else for pleasure. The live underground. And i think we needed to see Zion. Because they are try to defend the CITY! The rave was more like a pep rally to rally everyone up and keep their hopes up. What was done was done for a reason and thats whty the Wachowski Brothers are ingenius. We dont know whats gunna happen yet and why they did it that way but i know it was for a reason. Why else would they do it. We will wait for the next one and see. But You really cant put down this trilligy. Its so extensive that most of us even cant comprehend it all.

But You really cant put down this trilligy. Its so extensive that most of us even cant comprehend it all.

Im not putting it down at all. I just think that the love scene was at the wrong moment and didnt fit well at all in the course of the film. But hey, whatever